Information We CollectWe collect information that you voluntarily provide when you:
- Register an account on our Website
- Sign up for newsletters or other communications
- Contact us via email or other means
- Participate in surveys, promotions, or contests
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Payment details
- Other information you choose to provide
How We Use Your InformationWe use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Website
- To process and complete transactions
- To send you updates, newsletters, and promotional materials
- To respond to inquiries or feedback
- To monitor and analyze usage and trends
- To improve the quality and relevance of our Website
Data SecurityWe take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, alteration, or loss. However, no method of online storage is 100% secure.
Your RightsUnder the GDPR, you have:
- The right to access, correct, or delete your personal information
- The right to restrict or object to our use of your personal information
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Third PartiesWe do not sell or share your personal information with third parties except as described in this policy or with your explicit consent.
Data RetentionWe retain personal data only for as long as necessary for the purposes described in this policy, unless a longer retention period is required by law.
Updates to this PolicyWe reserve the right to modify this policy at any time. Changes will be posted on this page, and by continuing to use the Website, you agree to be bound by the updated policy.
Last Updated: 08.09.2023